Re: Pass column name in preparedstatement

От Thomas Hallgren
Тема Re: Pass column name in preparedstatement
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Antony Paul wrote:
> In 7.3.3 is there any use in using PreparedStatement since the columns
> may change for each query.

Depends on the use case. I created a solution a while back where I used
a MRU cache to hold the 10 or so most frequently generated
PreparedStatements. In my case that improved performance a whole lot.
This was not a PostgreSQL database though but I guess the effect could
be similar.

Regards,
Thomas Hallgren

От: Antony Paul
Сообщение: Re: Pass column name in preparedstatement
От: mmckenzie@unmc.edu
Сообщение: Which driver should I use?