Re: A question regarding postgresql log messages,

От AYahorau@ibagroup.eu
Тема Re: A question regarding postgresql log messages,
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Thank you for your response.

I agree with you concerning  the significance of messages.

I also consider that there is no need to pay attention to such type of errors:
28P01 FATAL :  password authentication failed for user "user1"

despite its FATAL severity.

But how can I distinguish between really significant errors and the errors which can be ignored?
Is there some kind of indicator  for it?

Best regards,
Andrei Yahorau