exceeded MAX_ALLOCATED_DESCS while trying to open file

От Steve.Toutant@inspq.qc.ca
Тема exceeded MAX_ALLOCATED_DESCS while trying to open file
Дата
Re: exceeded MAX_ALLOCATED_DESCS while trying to open file  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

Using postgres 9.2, I created a FOREIGN TABLE on a csv file. It works.

But I need to change the structure of the data and I created several sql select using union, like

select .... from .foreign table... where...

union

select .... from .foreign table... where...

union

It works for the first 10 select but then I get
ERROR:  exceeded MAX_ALLOCATED_DESCS while trying to open file "/srv/www/data/antidote/registre.csv"

What is it MAX_ALLOCATED_DESCS? and how can I modify it without changing the code and re-compile? I tried using postgref.conf but this parameters is not recognize.
thanks
steve