Re: Very basic question from a beginner

От Jack Wilson
Тема Re: Very basic question from a beginner
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Jean,

Also keep in mind that if you installed the 32-bit ODBC drivers on your 64-bit Windows 7 Machine, you need to use the 32-bit version of ODBC Administrator to view the DSN's.

For example, on my Windows 7 Box I create a shortcut to:

C:\Windows\SysWOW64\odbcad32.exe

...jack

From:        Jean MAURICE <mauricejea@numericable.fr>
To:        pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org,
Date:        04/08/2012 12:13 PM
Subject:        Very basic question from a beginner
Sent by:        pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org

HI,

I am very new to PostGreSql and ODBC but an 'expert' in Visual Foxpro. I wanted
to try VFP as a client of PostGres. My laptop is under W7-64. I 'installed' the
ODBC driver via Stack Builder. All things seemed to work well but nothing
appears in th ODBC Sources Manager (I apologize I must guess the english names
from the french ones ...).

What have I missed ?

Thanks in advance.
Best regards