Re: [pgadmin-hackers] PGADMIN 4.1 Bug #2031

От Miriyala Teja
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] PGADMIN 4.1 Bug #2031
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
Hi Dave,

      Pgadmin - III is used to handle the same amount of data . When I am trying to handle the same
amount of data in pgadmin-4 it is taking a lot of physical memory and also cpu usage which is
more than four fold compared to pgadmin-iii .
      I would like to know whether i need to change any configuration on top of standard installation.

Thanks & Regards
Miriyala Teja
Tata Consultancy Services Limited
Cell:- 9550986333