Re: [pgadmin-hackers] PGADMIN 4.1 Bug #2031

От Dave Page
Тема Re: [pgadmin-hackers] PGADMIN 4.1 Bug #2031
Дата
Список pgadmin-hackers
pgAdmin 4 is a very different architecture, one in which such large
amounts of data are likely to cause problems. I don't consider that an
issue though because a) it's simply not possible for humans to
mentally handle that amount of data, and b) other benefits of the
architecture outweigh supporting capabilities that no-one can use
practically.