Re: List of DDL commands?

От Yasuo Ohgaki
Тема Re: List of DDL commands?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> Where can I find a list of the Data Definition Language commands that pgsql
uses?

> In other words, of the large list of SQL commands, how can I know which of
them are DDL commands.

If you take a look at
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/
you'll find Reference manual between Programmer's Guide and Developer's Guide.
It also took me a few minutes to find out. (I thought it's in User's manaul at
first :) I would suggest webmasters to change  Reference Manual location to the
bottom of integrated/interactive Manual. (This is where I expect references)

I also suggest to change listing order of manuals as integrated/interactive
Manual does.
http://postgresql.crimelabs.net/users-lounge/docs/#7.1
Manuals are listed by alphabetical order, but it would be easier for new users
if "Integrated Doc" was listed at the top and if they are listed by the same
order as integrated/interactive Manual. (Or use bold for Integrated Doc at
least?)

BTW, I tried to subscribe pgsql-docs list to post this to pgsql-docs also. Got
404 Error for the URL :(
http://www.ca.postgresql.org/mhonarc/pgsql-admin/mhonarc/pgsql-docs

Regards,
--