Re: performance problem - 10.000 databases

От Matt Clark
Тема Re: performance problem - 10.000 databases
Дата
Re: performance problem - 10.000 databases
Список pgsql-admin
> W liście z pią, 31-10-2003, godz. 12:25, Matt Clark pisze:
> > Ooh, I see.  That's a tricky one.   Do you really need that level of separation?
>
> Well, if you talk with the clients, and they promise, that they will not
> access to other databasess, and specially don't do "drop database
> my_bes_fried_db"
> I can put:
> host    any    any    0.0.0.0    0.0.0.0    trust
> in the very beginning of pg_hba.conf ;)

I was more thinking that it might be possible to manage the security at a different level than the DB.

Сообщение: Re: performance problem - 10.000 databases
Сообщение: Re: performance problem - 10.000 databases