Development Schedule Page

От Simon@2ndquadrant.com
Тема Development Schedule Page
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Please could we have a development schedule page on the web site...?

The information it should contain would be like this (and others)

Current Development Release: (Coordinator: Bruce Momjian)8.0:    Beta1, released 2 August 2004    Beta2, deadline 2
September2004    Doc Freeze, deadline 12 September 2004    Release, planned 2 October 2004

Stable Releases: (Coordinator: Bruce Momjian)7.4    Stable: 7.4.3, released XYZ    Security advisory(s) exist for
7.4.17.3   Stable: 7.3.6, released XYZ    Security advisory(s) exist for 7.3.5 and below

Previous Releases: (No Coordinator)7.2    Stable: 7.2.4, released XYZ    Advice: Upgrade now to 7.4 stable7.1
Stable:7.1.3, released XYZ    Advice: Upgrade now to 7.4 stable

Next Release: (Coordinator: Bruce Momjian)8.1    Beta Freeze, deadline 1 June 2005

Once we have the page, we can start to discuss the details on it.

I remain mostly in the dark about how many beta phases there will be what
their deadlines are etc.

If we know this, its easy to write down, surely?

Best Regards, Simon Riggs