Re: Development Schedule Page

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Development Schedule Page
Дата
Re: Development Schedule Page  (Robert Treat <xzilla@users.sourceforge.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
"Simon@2ndquadrant.com" <simon@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> Please could we have a development schedule page on the web site...?

You haven't been around here long, have you?  There is no schedule.

The page would spend most of its time looking like

Current Development Release: (Coordinator: Bruce Momjian)8.0:    Beta1, released 2 August 2004    Beta2, when it's
ready   Doc Freeze, when it's ready    Release, when it's ready

which isn't all that useful.

As for the historical aspect, we already have the past release notes
collected handily in the documentation, so I'm not sure what else we
need to do there.

Сообщение: Re: Calling PL functions with named parameters
Сообщение: Re: Calling PL functions with named parameters