RE: WARNING: owner of type appears to be invalid?

От Marc Sherman
Тема RE: WARNING: owner of type appears to be invalid?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
From: Tom Lane [mailto:tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us]

> > Is it enough for me to log on to each of my databases as user
> > postgres, and execute the query "update pg_type set typowner=31
> > where typowner=103;" to fix this problem?  Are there any other
> > hidden databases I should fix besides template1?
>
> Aside from pg_type, you probably have bogus values in the owner columns
> for pg_class, pg_function, pg_operator, etc etc.  It'd be a lot easier
> to create another user with sysid = 103 ...

Yup, you were right.  In fact, about half of the the system tables
are owned by 103 (the other half are owned by 31):

template1=> \dS
             List of relations
      Name      |  Type   |     Owner
----------------+---------+----------------
 pg_aggregate   | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_am          | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_amop        | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_amproc      | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_attrdef     | table   | postgres
 pg_attribute   | table   | postgres
 pg_class       | table   | postgres
 pg_database    | table   | postgres
 pg_description | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_group       | table   | postgres
 pg_index       | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_indexes     | view    | postgres
 pg_inheritproc | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_inherits    | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_ipl         | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_language    | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_largeobject | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_listener    | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_log         | special | postgres
 pg_opclass     | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_operator    | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_proc        | table   | postgres
 pg_relcheck    | table   | postgres
 pg_rewrite     | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_rules       | view    | postgres
 pg_shadow      | table   | postgres
 pg_statistic   | table   | postgres-badid
 pg_tables      | view    | postgres
 pg_trigger     | table   | postgres
 pg_type        | table   | postgres
 pg_user        | view    | postgres
 pg_variable    | special | postgres
 pg_views       | view    | postgres
 pg_xactlock    | special | postgres
(34 rows)

Thanks for the help, Tom.

- Marc

Сообщение: RE: WARNING: owner of type appears to be invalid?
Сообщение: Re: WARNING: owner of type appears to be invalid?