Re: so much to learn

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: so much to learn
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
John-

Look here to find out how to turn on TCP/IP access in postgresql.conf:
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?runtime-config.html
(look for tcpip_socket

Look here to find out how to authorize access in pg_hba.conf:
http://www.postgresql.org/idocs/index.php?client-authentication.html#PG-HBA.
CONF

Once you've taken care of these two steps, you should be ready to go.

If you have psql installed on the remote machine, you can use the -h option
to test the connection.

-Nick
Nick Fankhauser

Business: