Re: db connection fails

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: db connection fails
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Mark -

A few random thoughts-

When we installed Apache, the user it ran under by default was "www-data".
Are you sure it is running using "apache"?

Have you tried doing a network connection with your "apache" user? (su -
apache; psql -h localhost group3.)

Log file locations may vary by OS flavor, but in Debian, you can find a log
in /var/log/postresql.log. You may have to turn on logging in
postgresql.conf.

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co.     Software Consulting Services     http://www.ontko.com/