Re: unknown index

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: unknown index
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
This my be simpler than the answer you were after, but...

If you're getting something like "cannot insert duplicate key into unique
index fred", you could type: "\d fred" at a psql prompt to learn what
column(s) fred refers to. You can learn even more by digging into the system
tables, but I'll leave that version of the answer to the smarter folk.

-Nick