Re: strange error

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: strange error
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Hi-

I'm going to copy your response to the JDBC list, so others can view the
config info. They might have some better ideas.

The snippet of code that you include doesn't appear to specify a database
name in the URL- is it really this way, or is that just from pasting it into
the mail message? If this is an exact copy, maybe we've found your problem.

Nothing in your environment looks like a problem to me. You mention tomcat &
apache, but so far these aren't involved, correct? It looks like you're just
trying to get a plain vanilla connection to the database going.

You mentioned in an earlier post that you got the message "pg_recvbuf :
client closed connection" in one of the logs. Is it possible that you have
some sort of network security software running that might interfere with
tcp/ip socket communication? Even though you're on the same machine, the
communication looks like any other network traffic.

Those are my three best guesses. The first one seems obvious, but doesn't
seem to match the error message, that's why I thought it might just have
gotten copied into the mail wrong.

-NickF