Re: PostgreSQL data -> Oracle

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: PostgreSQL data -> Oracle
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Back in the days when I used Oracle, there was something called SQL*Loader
that allowed you to read a flat ASCII file into an Oracle table.

If I were doing this, I think I'd do a pg_dump of the data, filter the dump
file to remove the "copy" commands & then use SQL*Loader or it's newer
equivalent on the dump file.

Of course we're all just aghast that you'd want to do such a thing... <g>

-Nick