Re: [JDBC] Problem: upgrade from 7.1.3 to 7.2.1 ( database encode with ENC_TW)

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: [JDBC] Problem: upgrade from 7.1.3 to 7.2.1 ( database encode with ENC_TW)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Gordon-

This looks like a subject for the PSQL-ADMIN list. I'll forward it over
there, & you should also look there for the response. I know that one of the
7.1->7.2 issues is that unicode chars were not checked/rejected by 7.1 if
there was no multibyte support in the compile, but you seem to have
addressed that issue.

The error messages seem pretty clear on this- have you checked the dump file
to see if you do in fact have chars that are no valid  EUC_TW ?

Regards,

-Nick