Re: Setup

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: Setup
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
Scott-

I've put together a newbie-oriented JDBC FAQ that doesn't assume you want to compile-your-own. Take a look at
http://www.fankhausers.com/postgresql/jdbc.I've never used Open Office myself, but if it connects via JDBC this won't
behard.

I think your task just comes down to this:

-Enable network socket connections on the DB server.
-Download the driver.
-Add the driver to your classpath.

(and finally, let us know how it went so we can be more helpful the next person who asks.)

-Nick