Re: cannot find attribute 1 of relation (second occurrence.)

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: cannot find attribute 1 of relation (second occurrence.)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Tom-

No Problem- we'll do that. Is there a table that contains the mapping from
the database object names to the actual filenames?

-Nick

> Next time it happens, would you shut down the
> postmaster and make a copy of pg_attribute and its indexes (the physical
> files) to send to me, before you reindex?  Eyeballing the remains might
> give some evidence one way or the other.

Сообщение: Re: cannot find attribute 1 of relation (second occurrence.)
Сообщение: Re: cannot find attribute 1 of relation (second occurrence.)