Re: cgi

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: cgi
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc

Paulo's comment that you should use a jsp is a good one, but I can't think
of a reason that your approach shouldn't work.

Here is one thing to think about regarding your problem- Your cgi will be
executing using the web server's account. The environment (file permissions,
classpath, database authorizations, etc...) may be very different for this
user. In my case "www-data" is the user for the http server (I think this is
the apache default), so whenever I test something at the command line, I do
an "su - www-data" before running it to make sure I'm testing it in the
environment it will be using.

-NickF
Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co.     Software Consulting Services     http://www.ontko.com/

Сообщение: Re: HEEEELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Сообщение: Re: HEEEELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!