Re: HEEEELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: HEEEELPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!
Дата
Список pgsql-jdbc
That's a tall order for before Weds... Hopefully your teacher has a
development environment already set up for you. If not, I'd say step one is
to get an extension from your teacher.

Step two of course is to find a bunch of examples that already work so that
you can start by modifying somebody else's work.

Here are some links that might help with step 2:

http://www.taglib.com/index.jsp (You don't need taglibs for a simple "demo"
program, and I'm not sure it's worth the effort to add one more set of
concepts to your task, but this site also has some very simple examples that
do not involve tags.)

http://www.coreservlets.com/ This site has the full text of the book in PDF
format along with several simple database examples.

Finally, if you already have the jsp part running & just need to connect to
the db, I maintain a "newbie faq" that includes a simple "hello world" jdbc
example at: http://www.fankhausers.com/postgresql/jdbc/

-NickF

Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co.     Software Consulting Services     http://www.ontko.com/