Re: File structure in 7.1.3

От Nick Fankhauser
Тема Re: File structure in 7.1.3
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
> See contrib/oid2name for a program that gives number to name information.

I was just looking for this yesterday & couldn't find it. I was looking in:

http://www.ca.postgresql.org/ftpsite/contrib/

Is this the correct place?

Thanks-

-Nick

Nick Fankhauser  nickf@ontko.com  Phone 1.765.935.4283  Fax 1.765.962.9788
Ray Ontko & Co.     Software Consulting Services     http://www.ontko.com/

От: "Nick Fankhauser"
Сообщение: Re: Importing large data files into PostgreSQL
От: Peter Eisentraut
Сообщение: Re: about modifying and compiling a component of PostgreSQL