Re: empty text on XP in MS Access

От Alan R. Johns
Тема Re: empty text on XP in MS Access
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Might depend on which version of Access your using. I've seen different versions behave differently.

Also, make sure you are running the latest MDAC 2.7 and Jet 4.0 SP6.

-Alan

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org [mailto:pgsql-odbc-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Henshall, Stuart - Design & Print
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2002 8:59 AM
To: 'pgsql-odbc@postgresql.org'
Subject: [ODBC] empty text on XP in MS Access

Hello,
Using pg7.2.3 on cygwin (own compile) & ODBC 7.2.0004 I got some text fields returned empty on a certain query for some rows in MS Access (not all rows, but consitently the same rows & all the text fields for those rows).

psqlodbc+ (Beta) fixed this problem. I'm fine with this solution, I'm just wondering if any one knew what was going on (as well as leaving this in the archive if someone else has this problem).

Cheers,
- Stuart