Re: Problems about ODBC3 datetime

От Hiroshi Inoue
Тема Re: Problems about ODBC3 datetime
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc

Hmm you seem to be right. I would add SQL_TYPE_DATE, SQL_TYPE_TIME
and SQL_TYPE_TIMESTAMP to sqlTypes[].

>     Secondly, I wander why returning SQL_DATETIME in function
> pgtype_to_sqldesctype for the three types--SQL_TYPE_DATE,
> SQL_TYPE_TIME, SQL_TYPE_TIMESTAMP?

There are SQL_DESC_TYPE and SQL_DESC_CONCISE_TYPE in ODBC3
and
  If SQL_DESC_CONCISE_TYPE is set to a concise data type other than an
  interval or datetime data type, the SQL_DESC_TYPE field is set to the same
  value and the SQL_DESC_DATETIME_INTERVAL_CODE field is set to 0.

  If SQL_DESC_CONCISE_TYPE is set to the concise datetime or interval data
  type, the SQL_DESC_TYPE field is set to the corresponding verbose type
  (SQL_DATETIME or SQL_INTERVAL) and the SQL_DESC_DATETIME_INTER
  VAL_CODE field is set to the appropriate subcode.

regards,
Hiroshi Inoue

Сообщение: Re: empty text on XP in MS Access
Сообщение: Re: empty text on XP in MS Access