RE: COPY doesn't works when containing ' ' or ' ' characters on db

От Rainer Mager
Тема RE: COPY doesn't works when containing ' ' or ' ' characters on db
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I haven't been following this thread very carefully but I just remembered a
similar problem we had that is probably related. We did a dump from a UTF-8
db containind English, Japanese, and Korean data. When the dump was done in
the default mode (e.g., via COPY statements) then we could no restore it. It
would die on certain characters. We then tried dumping in with -nd flags.
This fixed the problem for us although the restore is a lot slower.

--Rainer