RE: LockReplace: xid table corrupted

От Rainer Mager
Тема RE: LockReplace: xid table corrupted
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Well, not to sound silly but, how many connections exist. Are you out of
connections?

I know that some clients on some OSes fail to free socket connections if
they die. We had this problem with JDBC on Win NT and I've heard of problems
with PHP as well. Our solution was to rewrite part of the clients so that in
all cases they shut down the db connection even if they then die a fiery
death.

--Rainer