Web based Administration?

От dialFree administration
Тема Web based Administration?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi there,

Does anyone know of a good web based administration system for PostgreSQL?

Being new to PostgreSQl and Linux in general I am noticing a lack of online information for this database, when I do online searches for MySQL information there is a ton and a half available, perhaps I am missing something?

Finally I tried the PostgreSQL site for information on an NT/2000 version of PostgreSQL and although it mentions that NT/2000 are supported I can’t find the executables. We are migrating most of our data applications to Linux however we may need to keep an NT/2000 solution for some time. Where can I find the executables?

Thanks for your time.

All the best,

-Ian

Ian Marshall