RE: SELECT FROM t1 WHERE id IN (SELECT id FROM t2 UNION SELECT id FROM t3)

От Gary Farmer
Тема RE: SELECT FROM t1 WHERE id IN (SELECT id FROM t2 UNION SELECT id FROM t3)
Дата
Список pgsql-sql
I apologize for the lateness of my reply.  I played with your
query.  Would the following work for you?  It outputs both
idProduct and name, but you can ignore the name.  It gets
around the postgres problem with UNIONs in subqueries by
moving the UNION to the query, instead:
    SELECT idProduct, name FROM products, orders WHERE idProduct=id and
ts>'2000-10-01 17:04:00'    UNION    SELECT idProduct, name FROM products, preorders WHERE idProduct=id and
ts>'2000-10-01 17:04:00'    ORDER BY name;

I created your tables, inserted some data, and this query
returns the data I would expect.  My database is 6.5.2.

Gary Farmer

В списке pgsql-sql по дате отправления: