Windows Installer with Configuration Instructions

От Harley Milne
Тема Windows Installer with Configuration Instructions
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
I urgently need to a working windows installer that can successfully install and configure a version of postgresql.

It's been a frustrating experience trying to locate and use anything I have found out there.

I've tried installing a couple installers that I've located, but the server never seems to start.

I'm running Win 2k SP 4

If somebody has an installer and instructions that work, please can you send them to me.
I need to convert a 2 table Access dB to gresql and and update the tomcat app to use JDBC or OBDC to connect to the new dB.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thx

Talksure International. www.talksure.com
Steadfast, Reliable, Trustworthy!