Re: Problem with database: FATAL 1: cannot find attribute 24

От Tauren Mills
Тема Re: Problem with database: FATAL 1: cannot find attribute 24
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Thanks for the assistance!  Unfortunately, I still can't get in the way you
suggest.  I wasn't able to start postgres by simply typing "postgres
[dbname]", but here is what I did do.  First, I stop PostgreSQL (installed
from an RPM):

[root@s1 init.d]# /etc/rc.d/init.d/postgresql stop
$Stoping postgresql service:                              [  OK  ]

Then, I su to the postgres user:

[root@s1 init.d]# su - postgres

Then, I try running postgres like this:

bash$ postgres -d 5 -D /var/lib/pgsql/data dans_pgsql
invoking IpcMemoryCreate(size=1015808)
DEBUG:  database system was shut down at 2001-09-17 11:22:37 PDT
DEBUG:  CheckPoint record at (0, 305239168)
DEBUG:  Redo record at (0, 305239168); Undo record at (0, 0); Shutdown TRUE
DEBUG:  NextTransactionId: 3285885; NextOid: 498209
DEBUG:  database system is in production state
FindExec: searching PATH ...
ValidateBinary: can't stat "/bin/postgres"
FindExec: found "/usr/bin/postgres" using PATH
DEBUG:  connection: host=(null) user=postgres database=dans_pgsql
DEBUG:  InitPostgres
AATAL 1:  cannot find attribute 24 of relation
DEBUG:  proc_exit(1)
DEBUG:  shmem_exit(1)
DEBUG:  shutting down
DEBUG:  database system is shut down