Re: [INTERFACES] NEW ODBC DRIVER

От Chris Osborn
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] NEW ODBC DRIVER
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
So what can I do to sort in Access '97? I doubt the backend will
be getting changed anytime soon.

---
Chris Osborn, Network Administrator      T3West/WebCow!
707 255 9330 x225 - Voice                1804 Soscol Ave, #203
707 224 9916      - Fax                  Napa, CA 94559
<fozztexx@t3west.com>                   <http://t3west.com/>