Re: [INTERFACES] NEW ODBC DRIVER

От Byron Nikolaidis
Тема Re: [INTERFACES] NEW ODBC DRIVER
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
Access insists on using order by clauses like that, even though the
driver returns information saying it can't support it!

Postgres simply can't handle order by clauses without the fields also
being in the target.

The error you see is a legitimate error coming from the backend.

When the backend can handle those kinds of order by clauses, the error
will stop happening.

Byron