[ADMIN] 答复: Does special index type have index bloat issue? for instance gist, gin, brin?

От xu jian
Тема [ADMIN] 答复: Does special index type have index bloat issue? for instance gist, gin, brin?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

I am sorry, the previous email is a draft, and sent by accident ☹

Hello,

        I am looking for a script to show index bloat status, I come cross Josh's script https://github.com/pgexperts/pgx_scripts/blob/master/bloat/index_bloat_check.sql

it looks like the script only checking btree index bloating. Does other type index have bloat issue? for instance gist, gin, brin? do I need to rebuild those type of index?

I also find another script http://pgsql.tapoueh.org/site/html/news/20080131.bloat.html, which is better for checking index bloat? thanks

James

        I am looking for a script to show index bloat status, I come cross

Вложения