RE: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT

От Jonathan Allen
Тема RE: BUG #15080: ecpg on windows doesn't define HAVE_LONG_LONG_INT
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

I saw the release of v10.4 today and was very excited to try using the official version of ecpg, but unfortunately I'm getting the same "unsupported type "long long" on line x" error.  SQL State: YE000, SQL Code: -200.

...did this fix not make it into the May release?

I guess I'm back to my custom build again.

-Jonathan