Re: pgadmin4 - centos7 - "The application server could not becontacted"

От Williams, Alex
Тема Re: pgadmin4 - centos7 - "The application server could not becontacted"
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi David,

Thanks, I've given up on getting pgadmin4 to work. I have no idea where files are being installed with yum and why there are so many issues with getting a newer version installed and why so many conflicts with python packages. I tried multiple times from multiple guides and reverted back with vmware workstation to a snapshot where it did work with v1.6. At this point, I bit the bullet and purchased Navicat for Postgres.

Alex

From: David G. Johnston <david.g.johnston@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 15, 2018 11:19:20 PM
To: Williams, Alex
Cc: pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: pgadmin4 - centos7 - "The application server could not be contacted"

On Thu, Apr 12, 2018 at 4:30 PM, Williams, Alex <awilliams@teamdrg.com> wrote:

Hi,

I recently did some yum updates and just said yes to all the updates. And since then when I open pgadmin4,

You may find the list dedicated to pgAdmin more appropriate for your inquiry - though if you try to connect and fail with psql then the issue is likely not with pgAdmin and you can keep the discussion here.