RE: BUG #15062: Calling 3 function in one other function

От Greg Clough
Тема RE: BUG #15062: Calling 3 function in one other function
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Hi Bharath,

This isn't a bug, and isn't particularly well documented.  Can I suggest that you document the problem, provide a
simpletest-case, and then post it to a more relevant list, such as pgsql-performance:

https://www.postgresql.org/list/pgsql-performance/

Greg Clough
Senior Technology Engineer

Ipreo
Castle House | 37-35 Paul St | London EC2A 4LS