BUG #15062: Calling 3 function in one other function

От PG Bug reporting form
Тема BUG #15062: Calling 3 function in one other function
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs

Bug reference:      15062
Logged by:          bharath sagaram
Email address:      bharadwaj@sailotech.in
PostgreSQL version: 10.1
Operating system:   Windows 10

Hi Team,
I developed 3 function and calling in  function 4. It taken then 20 min of
time.
Where as am calling the all the function individually it take 5 min of
time.

Tested with 200000 of records.

Help I want to reduce the time of the process.......

Сообщение: Re: BUG #15060: Row in table not found when using pg function in an expression
Сообщение: Re: BUG #15060: Row in table not found when using pg function in an expression