RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4

От ldh@laurent-hasson.com
Тема RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
   >  > EDB has now published new installers for versions later than release
   >  > 11, containing Postgres built with an earlier version of gettext that
   >  > does not exhibit the problem. Please verify that these fix the issue.
   >  > If you already have Postgres installed from our installer you should
   >  > be able to upgrade using Stackbuilder. Otherwise, you can download
   >  > from our usual download sites.
   >  >
   >  > cheers
   >  >
   >  > andrew
   >  >
   >  > --
   >  > Andrew Dunstan
   >  > EDB: https://www.enterprisedb.com

Hello Andrew,

I just download the 13.4 Windows x86-64 installer from
https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloadsbut it's the exact same file bit for bit from the
previousversion I had. Am I looking at the wrong place?

Thank you
Laurent.