RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4

От ldh@laurent-hasson.com
Тема RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4
Дата
Список pgsql-performance

[Laurent Hasson]

Thank you Andrew!!! I may be able to check this over the weekend.

Thank you,
Laurent.

От: Andrew Dunstan
Сообщение: Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4
Сообщение: RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4