RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4

От ldh@laurent-hasson.com
Тема RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
From: tushar <tushar.ahuja@enterprisedb.com>
Sent: Monday, September 27, 2021 11:50
To: Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>; ldh@laurent-hasson.com; Julien Rouhaud <rjuju123@gmail.com>
Cc: Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>; Ranier Vilela <ranier.vf@gmail.com>; Justin Pryzby <pryzby@telsasoft.com>;
pgsql-performance@postgresql.org
Subject: Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4

On 9/27/21 6:55 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
Hello Andrew,

I just download the 13.4 Windows x86-64 installer from
https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloadsbut it's the exact same file bit for bit from the
previousversion I had. Am I looking at the wrong place?

Thanks. We're dealing with that. However, you can update that version
via stackbuilder. It will show you that 13.4.2 is available. This has
the correct libintl DLL. I just did this to verify it.
Thanks, look like the issue is fixed now, you can try to download the 'postgresql-13.4-2-windows-x64.exe' installer
fromthe above mentioned link.

--
regards,tushar
EnterpriseDB  https://www.enterprisedb.com/

Fantastic, I may be able to try again tonight and will report back. The environment I work in is isolated from the
internet,so I can't use StackBuilder.

Thank you,
Laurent.