Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4

От tushar
Тема Re: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4
Дата
RE: Big Performance drop of Exceptions in UDFs between V11.2 and 13.4  ("ldh@laurent-hasson.com" <ldh@laurent-hasson.com>)
Список pgsql-performance
On 9/27/21 6:55 PM, Andrew Dunstan wrote:
Hello Andrew,

I just download the 13.4 Windows x86-64 installer from https://www.enterprisedb.com/downloads/postgres-postgresql-downloads but it's the exact same file bit for bit from the previous version I had. Am I looking at the wrong place?

Thanks. We're dealing with that. However, you can update that version
via stackbuilder. It will show you that 13.4.2 is available. This has
the correct libintl DLL. I just did this to verify it.

Thanks, look like the issue is fixed now, you can try to download the 'postgresql-13.4-2-windows-x64.exe' installer from the above mentioned link.

--
regards,tushar
EnterpriseDB  https://www.enterprisedb.com/