Procedure to Upgrade Pgadmin 4.0 to 4.5

От Satya Narayana Samba
Тема Procedure to Upgrade Pgadmin 4.0 to 4.5
Дата
Список pgsql-admin

Hi,

While working with PgAdmin Tool 4.0 getting POP up alert saying that we are using version 3.5 of 4.0 however the current version is 4.5.

Our environment is PostgreSQL 9.6 version on windows Server 2012 64 bit version.

When we are upgrading to version 4.5  please confirm if any.

1.Is there any down time required?

2.Is there any change in Postgres DB Pgadmin engine tables change??

3.What are prerequisites to be done we should follow in before upgrading to 4.5 ?

Thanks and regards

Satyanarayana Samba

DBA-Global IT Development Center

Mylan Pharmaceuticals Private Limited

No. 32/1 & 2, 34/1,

10TH Floor, Prestige Platina, Block 3,

Kadubesanahalli Village, Varthur Hobli,

Outer Ring Road, Bangalore East Taluk,

Bengaluru – 560 087

Group DL  : GIDC.DBA_RUN <GIDC.DBA_RUN@mylan.com>

This email message and any attachments are for the exclusive use of the intended addressee(s). This message may contain confidential, privileged and/or proprietary information, and unauthorized review, use or distribution by persons other than the intended addressee(s) is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Unintended transmission does not waive any privilege including attorney-client, attorney work product or claims to confidentiality. If you received this email in error or it was forwarded from recipients who received it in error, please contact me by return message and immediately destroy all electronic, paper and other versions of this message. Thank you.

Please think before you print.   View in other languages.
Вложения