Re: Regression test collate.icu.utf8 failed on REL_14_STABLE

От Japin Li
Тема Re: Regression test collate.icu.utf8 failed on REL_14_STABLE
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, 15 Aug 2023 at 08:49, Andy Fan <zhihui.fan1213@gmail.com> wrote:

>>  DROP SCHEMA test_schema;
>> +ERROR:  cannot drop schema test_schema because other objects depend on it
>> +DETAIL:  collation test_schema.test11 depends on schema test_schema
>> +HINT:  Use DROP ... CASCADE to drop the dependent objects too.
>>  DROP ROLE regress_test_role;
>> +ERROR:  role "regress_test_role" cannot be dropped because some objects
>> depend on it
>> +DETAIL:  owner of collation test_schema.test11
>> +ERROR:  role "regress_test_role" cannot be dropped because some objects
>> depend on it
>> +DETAIL:  owner of collation test_schema.test11
>>
>> +ERROR:  role "regress_test_role" already exists
>>

> Did you run 'make installcheck' rather than 'make check' and there
> was a failure before this round of test? This looks to me that there
> are some objects are not cleaned well before this run.  you can try
> 'make installcheck' with a pretty clean setup or run 'make check'
> directly to verify this.

I used `make check` and cleanup the entire build directory.  Here is my
compile & build script.

$ cat compile.sh
#!/bin/bash

set -e
rm -rf $(ls -I '*.sh')

../configure \
        --prefix=$PWD/pg \
        --enable-tap-tests \
        --enable-debug \
        --enable-cassert \
        --enable-depend \
        --enable-dtrace \
        --with-icu \
        --with-llvm \
        --with-openssl \
        --with-python \
        --with-libxml \
        --with-libxslt \
        --with-lz4 \
        --with-pam \
        CFLAGS='-O0 -Wmissing-prototypes -Wincompatible-pointer-types' \
        >configure.log 2>&1
make -j $(nproc) -s && make install -s
(cd contrib/ && make -j $(nproc) -s && make install -s)

--
Regrads,
Japin Li

Сообщение: Re: Regression test collate.icu.utf8 failed on REL_14_STABLE
Сообщение: Re: Regression test collate.icu.utf8 failed on REL_14_STABLE