Re: pg_replslotdata - a tool for displaying replication slot information

От Japin Li
Тема Re: pg_replslotdata - a tool for displaying replication slot information
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Wed, 24 Nov 2021 at 23:59, Bharath Rupireddy <bharath.rupireddyforpostgres@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Nov 24, 2021 at 9:09 PM Bharath Rupireddy
>> > Thoughts?
>>
>> Attaching the rebased v2 patch.
>
> On windows the previous patches were failing, fixed that in the v3
> patch. I'm really sorry for the noise.

Cool!  When I try to use it, there is an error for -v, --verbose option.

px@ubuntu:~/Codes/postgres/Debug$ pg_replslotdata -v
pg_replslotdata: invalid option -- 'v'
Try "pg_replslotdata --help" for more information.

This is because the getopt_long() missing 'v' in the third parameter.

    while ((c = getopt_long(argc, argv, "D:v", long_options, NULL)) != -1)

--
Regrads,
Japin Li.