Re: Starting postmaster as a service (newbie)

От eladio rodriguez
Тема Re: Starting postmaster as a service (newbie)
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
greetings.
it verifies that the user of win2000 has supervisor right, you can test, to
go to the services and to try to initiate it manually, verifies the step
word.
initdb single runs one you see.
my ingles is poor, is using the translator of google,
hopes helps you.

http://messenger.yupimsn.com/