Re: Replication

От James Kelty
Тема Re: Replication
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
Thanks for the reply! I did manage to find a thread on something called
DBMirror, that is part of the contrib directory of the CVS source tree. So,
I'll let everyone know if it works out. I'll also try toe dbbalancer and
Usogres as well.

Thanks again!

-James

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeffrey Trueblood [mailto:jtrueblood@pilenet.com]
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 12:58 PM
To: 'James Kelty'
Cc: 'pgsql-novice@postgresql.org'
Subject: RE: [NOVICE] Replication

James,
I also have had extreme difficulty finding a replication solution.
RServ is next to impossible to configure.

For the interim, I am using MS-DTS via odbc to copy data from one database
to another.
Although this is a very limited form of "replication", it does work.
If you want a procedure for this process, let me know.
If you find viable installation instructions for RServ, please let me know.

Other software you may want to look at:
eRserver
Usogres
dbbalancer