Re: Ugh...createlang won't prompt for password

От Steve - DND
Тема Re: Ugh...createlang won't prompt for password
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
> Do you get something in the server log at this time? Check both the
> eventlog and the logfiles in pg_log.

Nothing in the event log, but the pg_log contained: "2005-04-19 08:48:47
FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "postgres"". Which I guess
is to be expected since createlang doesn't ask me to enter my password.

Steve

Сообщение: Re: Ugh...createlang won't prompt for password
Сообщение: Re: Ugh...createlang won't prompt for password