Re: Ugh...createlang won't prompt for password

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Ugh...createlang won't prompt for password
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers-win32
"Steve - DND" <postgres@digitalnothing.com> writes:
>> Do you get something in the server log at this time? Check both the
>> eventlog and the logfiles in pg_log.

> Nothing in the event log, but the pg_log contained: "2005-04-19 08:48:47
> FATAL:  password authentication failed for user "postgres"". Which I guess
> is to be expected since createlang doesn't ask me to enter my password.

Is it possible that createlang is getting a (wrong) password from
someplace?  Say, a PGPASSWORD environment setting, or a .pgpass
config file.

Сообщение: Re: Ugh...createlang won't prompt for password
Сообщение: Re: Ugh...createlang won't prompt for password