Re: [ADMIN] pg or DBI

От Gareth Kirwan
Тема Re: [ADMIN] pg or DBI
Дата
Список pgsql-novice
I looked into it very heavily when I was first deciding on a method.
I chose to use Pg, and I've found it amazing ever since.
I use it religiously, with Mason, and haven't been let down by it once.

I'm sure the reasons I found were enough for me, and should be enough for
anyone :-)

Gareth

-----Original Message-----
From: pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org
[mailto:pgsql-admin-owner@postgresql.org]On Behalf Of Devinder K Rajput
Sent: 24 October 2002 18:05
To: pgsql-novice@postgresql.org; pgsql-admin@postgresql.org
Subject: [ADMIN] pg or DBI

Hi all,

I have used pg to connect to postgres.  However, I have seen a lot of
people use DBI.  Are there any advantages/disadvantages in using one or the
other for connecting to postgres via perl.  Also, which one is more widely
used?  Thanks for your input.

Devinder Rajput
Stores Division Corporate Offices
Chicago, IL