PostgreSQL Replication between Different Major Version (11-13)

От Ram Pratap Maurya
Тема PostgreSQL Replication between Different Major Version (11-13)
Дата
Re: PostgreSQL Replication between Different Major Version (11-13)  (Scott Ribe <scott_ribe@elevated-dev.com>)
Список pgsql-admin

Hi Support,

We would like to perform PostgreSQL Replication between Different Major Version to avoid database upgrade. Scenario is as follows.

1.       PostgreSQL Replication from PostgreSQL Version 11 To PostgreSQL Version 13.

2.       Want to Setup Production Read Only Replication from Primary (11 Version) To Secondary (13 Version)

We want to perform above activity to avoid Database Upgrade. Please let us know if this is possible to setup Replication between Different Major Version (11-13).

Regards,

Ram Pratap.